eGo Twist 1100mah
The eGo Twist comes in 1300 mah size/rating. Being Variable Voltage, the bottom cap allows for the ability to switch between 3.2V to 4.8V. The eGo Twist also features the 5 click lock-out, which disables the button for being pocket friendly.
*Please Note: Results may vary. Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery quicker than when using it at a lower voltage. Standard eGo/Vision series batteries output a regulated voltage of approximately 3.2v.
- 510 Threaded: Compatible with all eGo/Vision Series atomizers and cartomizers, eGo 510 Series atomizers and cartomizers. Charge this battery using an eGo/Vision Rapid USB Charger.
- Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.2V~4.8V
- Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
- Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.
- Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.
- Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it.The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.
The eGo twist is my personal go to battery when out and about, at home I'll use a mechanical mod such as the Cronus or variable voltabe mod such as the ZMAX but when I want something that will easily fit in my pocket, is light and simple, I use the Spinner or a Twist.
I do suggest using an eGo style thread cover for a sleeker look, particularly when using clearomizers such as the Vivi Nova-s or other larger capacity tanks.